Monday, May 20, 2019

WEIGH IN 5-20-19


162/167/135

As you can see, the scale hasn't budged. I'm stuck - again! But I have a plan.

My husband is always telling me 'it's good to have a plan'. Coming from someone who doesn't plan things, I find that quite funny. I'm the planner! lol I like to have a road map. And I've got one in hand going forward for the next two weeks. 

#1 - More veggies. I've gotten away from eating salads/ veggies. 
#2 - The Gazelle

On the second one, even though I'm getting in anywhere from 6,000 - 14,000 steps a day (yes, you read that last number correctly), I still need a bit of cardio. A good clip walk on the gazelle should help.  

I have two weeks to drop at least one, preferably two, pounds. Since neither Bob nor I won the last weight loss challenge, the pot is at $200 when he comes home on the 30th. Boy, could I use that. I put in my largest Stampin' Up! order in twenty years, a couple of weeks ago and I need the cash to pay off the card without dipping into my CO trip money any more than necessary. So, yeah.. gotta put forth a bit more effort.

How do you handle plateaus? I'd love tips right now!

Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment