Monday, June 20, 2016

WEEKLY PLAN - 6/20/16

Happy Monday, Everyone!

Okay.. that's a lot cheerier than I feel. I'm running on less than 6 hours sleep. Definitely a nap in my future.

I've tracked my steps most days but have yet to input them into the Trail tracker. Will try to do that in the next day or two.

I spent 4 days at a hotel last week doing some techno-spring cleaning. Deleted over 8,000 emails amongst several accounts!  I'm going through the email much faster now. Yay!

I've also lost 4 pounds! Hoping to keep that momentum going.

I had made a pot roast for supper yesterday and was planning to use the  recipe on here for Wednesday, however, as I normally do - I failed to take a picture of the end product. I'll work on that. In the mean time, I'll try to find a recipe to link you up to.

The heat is ramping up here in the Ozarks. I'm still battling the tendonitis and the occasional flare-up of the knee. So not a lot of outside walking nor treadmill work. I did work out in the pool at the hotel one day last week and plan to do that again tomorrow and Wednesday.

The big thing for me this week is that I FINALLY have a dental appointment to get my teeth taken care of. I'm going through Aspen Dental. I'll post a review when all is said and done. Tomorrow is just the FREE exam/ x-ray/ consultation then we'll go from there. Not looking forward to having all the teeth pulled but am excited to be done with all the teeth issues I've had most of my life to be over with!

How's your week shaping up?
What ever you have planned....
Enjoy the Journey
Kel

189/185/150

No comments:

Post a Comment