Monday, August 21, 2017

WEIGH IN 8-21-17

185/167/135


Consistent if nothing else. Good considering the girls and I spent four days in Springfield. The first night we did Chinese, second night was all you could eat crab legs at Hemmingway's Blue Water Cafe in Bass Pro, I honestly can't remember what we did Friday night. The days were a blur of trying to shop for school clothes and spending hours in the hotel pool.

As of today, the girls have 8 days before we put them on a plane with their mom back to home. The house is going to be quiet but my head is already buzzing between wanting to deep clean the house, kick my Stampin' UP! business into high gear and get back to work before my boss has a bigger conniption than he's already having.

Bob surprised me by being at the dining room table with a cup of coffee when I got up this morning. Was not expecting him until Thursday. Was a very pleasant surprise. So the next few days will be a whirlwind of activity, eating out and just enjoying the time we have left with the girls. We learned the hard way not to wait until 'next time'. The journey is too short.

I hope you Enjoy the Journey
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment