Monday, September 3, 2018

WEIGH IN 9-3-18


175/166/135

Hangin' in at the 166 this week. I'm okay with that when I look back to the weight a year ago..


I'm only down three pounds in that year but at my heaviest between then and now, I weighed 172 in October.

But at my lowest I was 161 in January of this year.  
In looking back, I also noticed I've been at 166 before - that spot being a hump I could not get past. Let's see if I can push past 166 this time around. 

Bob is on the boat so I'm on my schedule, eating what I want when I want. Lots of leftovers in small portions, meats/ fruits/ seafood. I need to work on the vegetable thing. Just those are something I don't eat well with my dentures and when I don't have to go anywhere, those seldom go in. Will see what I can come up with this week. 

I did eat at Ryan's Buffet yesterday. They do a good steamed broccoli. Done just to tenderness, still retaining color and very flavorful. 

I hope you're enjoying your Labor Day weekend. Treat yourself. It's okay! Don't beat yourself up about eating foods you think you shouldn't. Remember my keyword:  

MODERATION
Enjoy the journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment