Tuesday, January 1, 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



I can't believe we are saying 2019! I have great plans to get back to be more productive and on time this year and I hope you'll come along for the journey.

I had planned to start the blog posts tomorrow but Bob is still home and he is trying to get some medical appointments taken care of before he goes back out. Those trips require near full days with travel/ appointment/ lunch. Ugh. One even has required an overnight to the big city.  That means I'm not getting the creating done ahead of a writing retreat I have the 3-6.  So my plan now is to spend the week following the retreat to get posts scheduled on the blog beginning Monday January 14th.

My one GOAL for 2019 is to drop 10 pounds. That's all I'm asking. I'm stepping in to the new year with a fresh plan. 

What are you looking forward to in 2019?

Whatever your plan, 

Enjoy the Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment