Tuesday, October 29, 2019

CHANGES!

Good  morning, everyone!

I guess I failed to tell everyone yesterday I'd been absent most of October for a couple of reasons.
First off, my oldest sister passed away on Oct. 7th. I received the news on the 8th as I was trying to prep/ schedule blog posts before leaving for a writer's conference on the 10th.  After that phone call, all I wanted to do was make sure I didn't leave anything at home for my trip.
Thank you for your patience.

Change is coming.
Now, before I go any further, let me say that I am not fond of change. However, sometimes even I recognize things have to change for the greater good.

For me, that change is dropping an activity from my life.

Three years ago I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
I signed up for what was to be a hobby demonstrator. That means I didn't care about 'selling', I just wanted to make my quota every quarter to get my discount. I love their product and the discount certainly helps.

Over the past few months I started working more from a selling standpoint and discovered, that is not where I want to be. I either have to give the business everything or go back to being a hobby dem. I've chosen the latter.
1 - I can't put 100% into a business my heart just is not in.
If I'm going to spend my time promoting anything, it's going to be my books and my etsy shop.
With a blogging schedule in place I can market both of those.

2 - I have to be able to schedule my time around Bob's on again/ off again schedule. To build an on-line business like Stampin' Up! I'd have to be 'on' every day, nearly all day to see any kind of a return.



With those points in mind, I've made the decision to close KellysCreativeStamping in all forms on social media. I'll be changing to KellysCreativeDreams, which will include my blog that I've had since 2008, my YouTube channel and my FB page.

As far as this blog goes, nothing is really changing. The only thing is I will be going down to 3 posts a week between now and the first of the year. I'm trimming back everywhere so that I may enjoy the holidays.

Here, you'll see me Monday (weigh in) Tuesday (cleaning/ decorating) Friday (Air Fryer)

I'll see you here on Friday with another recipe for Air Fryer Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment