Monday, October 7, 2019

WEIGH IN 10-07-19


162/172/135

On the downside, the number in the middle isn't lower today.
On the upside, the number is down 3 pounds from Saturday.

Let's back-track to Thursday when Bob and I did our weigh-in. His number hadn't changed from when he left and mine had gone up. That means the pot next time home will be worth $200. After what I spent this morning on Stampin' Up! product, I could sure use that cash. 

Friday night, Bob and I went to dinner at a new Chinese buffet in Poplar Bluff - Chin's.. I'd been a couple of times but they opened after Bob left out so he'd not had the opportunity. Yesterday morning when I weighed... which is when I usually weigh for this blog post... I was 175! 

So I'm okay with the 172 this morning. Next week may or may not be better. I will be at a the Ozark Creative Writers conference from Thursday through Sunday. Normaly, I get a lot of walking in. From the room down to the convention center and back multiple times a day and I try to get in an early morning or late evening walk up to the historic Crescent Hotel at least once while I'm there. This year they are forcasting rain, possibly even with severe weather for Thursday through early morning on Saturday which means more driving than walking. Grrr... I so look forward to my trips to Eureka Springs but more so when I can do a lot of walking through the historic neighborhoods.

As a result of my upcoming travel, there may not be a weigh in next week. If I get home Sunday night I can step on the scales Monday morning and get this post up before Bob is awake. We'll see how the travel plans go.

Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment