Monday, November 4, 2019

WEIGH IN 11-4-19


162-172-135

YAY!!!

Do you know what I think was the key?  Well, two things.

I stopped drinking my cup of fluffy during the week. I did have one on Thursday for Halloween.

The other thing was making sure I was adding dark vegetables.
If I went to Chinese, I focused on sea food and the Mongolian stir-fry with fresh vegeatbles such as broccoli, onion, green peppers.
At home, I did a lot of my own stir fry.  I love them! They're quick, easy to prepare and very filling.

My numbers are a bit elevated this morning but I'm working on them.

One thing I'm focusing on this week is to pay attention to what foods may trigger spikes. 
I have gotten away from keeping my food journal. I kept one the first 6 months and things went really well. I got away from that when the girls were here so I need to get back on that train.

Since I need to grocery shop tomorrow, I'm going to look at what I have on hand then fill in gaps. 

What are you plans for the week? Do you have a spot that gives you issues? Something you just can't seem to get on the motivational train? If I can help, give me a shout. I'll do the leg work and pass on the information.

Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment