Tuesday, February 18, 2020

FLYLADY - Bedroom & Bathroom


Man.. I do love naps. Why is it we hated them as children now crave them as adults?

This week is supposed to be all about deep-cleaning the bedroom but just not going to happen. I've run the robot over the floor and put fresh, line-dried sheets on the bed. Pretty much the extent when that room falls on Bob's time home. I would like to make time to deep-declutter my night stand.

We've talked about getting matching night stands but not sure how that is going to happen at the moment. I guess I"ll know when I find the perfect set. For now, just cleaning mine off would be a huge imporvement. How can an item I use so little bcome such a dumping ground for partially read books and cat toys?!

I think this week I will be doing more napping than cleaning.

Next week I'm off to the office. That room is still a work in progress.

What's your detail clean for this week?

Enjoy the Journey - and a nap!
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment