Saturday, April 3, 2010

Back on Track

After a very long nine days of coughing, sneezing, seasonal yuck I am back on track and ready to reaffirm my dedication to getting the weight off.

I'm a strong beliver in self-eduction. I don't think we ever stop learning if we only open up to the information available. I'm not saying everything we hear, see or read is all fact. But if we pay attention, there is a little something to be taken away from everything.

Last week I watch a show on PBS called DIET FREE (www.dietfree.com). DIET FREE is a program designed by Zonya Foco, RD - a nutritionist. The concept is simple. Make 8 simple changes to your food habits and you'll be healthier. No calorie counting, no depriviation. Just choose to Make Good Choices about what we put in our bodies and the rest will take care of itself.

Richard Simmons always pointed out the first three letters in Diet spelled DIE. This is about LIVING! With that in mind, I'll introduce you to Zonya's 8 Simple Steps on Monday.
Have a Blessed Easter Weekend
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment