Wednesday, November 16, 2011

BL Week 2

Wow! I just don't know where the time goes. Remember being a kid and thinking an event would never come? Things like Birthday's and Christmas? Well, that's kind of where I am right now.
We have company coming in on Friday. I've been trying desperately to get the house presentable and beyond so I can get Christmas decorations up after Thanksgiving. Company leaves on Sunday and we leave for three days in Nashville. Our oldest grandtoddler turns 4 on Tuesday. She's called me every 3rd day for the past month wanting to know 2 things - Can she come to my house and is grandpa going to bring her baby doll (what she asked for her birthday). I can't believe it's almost that time and I still have so much I want to do in the house.

Add that I'm trying to write 50,000 words of a new novel in 30 days that just doesn't want to come together. Yeah... just a little stress.

Thankfully I'm not a 'stress' eater. Just the opposite. I get busy and forget to eat. Not eating regularly can be just as damaging to a weight loss plan. But I'm trying.

As of last Friday's weigh-in I'd lost 1 pound. I'd be happy with being down 1 pound a week. I managed to gain back that pound last weekend while I was in Springfield. I think it was the soda thing in the hotel because I didn't have my iced tea. But I've since lost it. So only 1 pound to go in the next 2 days. Hmmm

Are you a stress eater? What triggers your over eating/ or lack of eating? Let's chat!
Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment