Monday, February 18, 2013

WEEKLY PLAN - Feb. 18th

Happy Monday, everyone!

So far so good. Because I had to be up and out of the house this morning, I failed to get on the scale. When I weighed on Saturday I was at 184. Hoping I can keep it there. I don't anticipate losing another pound before Thursday when Bob and I compare our weight loss for our challenge, but it would be nice.

This week I just want to keep doing what I've been doing. Well, with one modification. I had swapped out my morning cup of fluffy for a cup of hot lemon water with honey. In case you don't know, that is a great liver purifier. If you have a binge weekend with too much alcohol or soda, drink this the following morning and you'll notice a significant difference in the puffiness the next day.

By the end of Week 2 of this I realized I have developed an allergy to citrus. I thought caffeine was the culprit in aggravating my psoriasis. But apparently it is citrus and citric acid. Anyone want a couple lemons?

So now when I'm home, I start my day with a bottle of water to go with my two 100% whole wheat fig newtons before exercise. I'm saving the fluffy for when I write at night and need the little extra caffeine.

Bob comes home on Wednesday. Time to figure out the best way to keep myself on track. We eat on different schedules when he's on the boat so when he comes home, we have to figure out the best way to synchronize... or eat individually. I look forward to sharing meals with him. I think we'll sit and talk about the best way to go about this rather than me just saying this is what we need to do.

What does your Weekly Plan look like?

Enjoy the Journey!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment