Wednesday, August 6, 2014

THE JOURNEY CONTINUES


When I posted last, I did not realize my new editor would be handing me edits on my novel as quickly as he did. Nor did I know that three weeks later my book would be on Amazon.com.  Suffice to say things have been a bit crazy around here. And although I've not been posting, the journey is a daily progress- and battle.

The protein shakes with the fruit turned out really well... until we went on two mini -vacations back to back and got away from our schedule. We tried a variety of frozen fruits. One I was sure I would enjoy tasted AWFUL! Through this I discovered I may not like Mangos. This bag had a mixture of pineapple, peaches, strawberries and mangos. The mangos left a nasty aftertaste. So I'm either sticking to just strawberries, or at the very least using the fruits individually.

One thing I did discover is that I was more apt to make a strawberry protein shake than a chocolate shake. As much as I love chocolate, I found that interesting.

What is your fruit of choice as you enjoy your journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment