Monday, October 31, 2016

WEEKLY PLAN - October 31 - November 6


185/180/135

Yeah.. that middle number is painful. Other than not enough fruits and vegies, I'm not sure what I could have done different. Bob and I had two trips to Springfield. Both times I loaded up on protein and not much of anything else. Other than green beans, I'm still struggling with salad-type vegies, though some things are better with time. 

Bob also put a real snap on my Copper Fit tracker so I am putting it on more, regardless of the activity and getting steps counted.

Bob left yesterday and my schedule is my own. No eating out for at least the next eighteen days. With that in mind, I did a major grocery shopping trip at Walmart last night - primarily for protein. I've already cooked stuff today (Sunday) for Wednesday blog posts.

So this week, though I do have to spend a lot of time at the computer I am planning on yard work and walking more. Eating all of my meals at home should help a lot. We'll see if I can get that number to go back down again.

Bob won the last weight loss challenge. I was thrilled for him. He's only won maybe two times over the course of our challenges. He NEEDED to win this for motivation.  And while we're discussing Bob, the man who ate desserts every time we ate out - didn't gain a single pound! 

I'm not discouraged. I am motivated to turn this around before the number gets any higher.

What's your plan for the week?
Enjoy the journey!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment