Tuesday, January 2, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Welcome 2018!


I hadn't planned on being here for a few more weeks but I wanted to stop in and wish everyone
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

January 1 is National Weigh In Day

One Year Ago Today I weighed in at
179

So that's where I'm starting this year off with.

179/167/135

Considering I weighed 170 three weeks ago when Bob headed out on the boat...
Yes, he got called in on December 14th!
But I'm still holding off on this blog for a couple more weeks as I get the planners in order and the main blogs running on course.

I looked back to when I started this blog in 2010 and while I 'Put Myself Out There' at no point did I say how much I weighed. I do know that at my heaviest I was 192.

It's been a tough journey but I'm getting there.

Whatever you chose to do..
Enjoy the Journey



No comments:

Post a Comment