Monday, January 29, 2018

WEIGH-IN 1-29-18


179/161/135

Considering I'm just coming off the holidays and Bob has been home a full week, I'm thrilled with the 7-pound loss since the beginning of the month. I'd gone back up to 170 but then back to the 167 in time for Bob to come home and for me to win our challenge. An extra $100 in the account does not hurt a bit.

For now, my goal is to be at 155 by mid-May. I'm wanting to make a trip back home to CO and I know after being away for so long, the altitude is going to be a big adjustment... but easier if I'm a few pounds lighter. 

While hiking the mountains isn't necessarily on my agenda, I do want to enjoy time with family, doing some book research and meeting up with musicians like Ragged Union, whom I promote. If you like bluegrass music, you need to check this group out. They are awesome. I've reviewed their albums on my music blog - KellysCountry

So... with a new year, there are a couple of changes I want to make here. I'm still going to be focusing on FlyLady. I need to get my planner out and get that back in working order.

I also want to try more Pinterest recipes and Bob got me the new Pioneer Woman cookbook for Christmas. I spent yesterday morning flagging multiple recipes. Bob said the book looks more like a porcupine with all the tabs sticking out. There are some goodies in there and most are, or can be adjusted, for healthy options and use items I already have on hand. This week I'll talk about what she considers the 'staples' to have on hand then next week we'll move into recipes.

For now, I'm off to get the rest of the blogs caught up. 
Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment