Monday, May 7, 2018

WEIGH IN 5-7-18

175/168/135

Last week was interesting and I'm not surprised there is no loss. I am surprised there wasn't a gain. We ate out multiple times last week, including a Mexican restaurant for Cinco de Mayo. I did get in a lot of steps though. One day I surpassed the 10k mark. 

I did discover I actually get more steps multi-tasking here at home than when we go out and seem to do a lot of walking. Saturday was one of those days. We went to an auction. I did a lot of walking around the yard as well as inside the home - both upstairs and down. Yet I barely broke 4500 steps! Seriously?

Thankfully, I think I'm home all this week. I need to be. I am behind in scheduling blog posts as this particular blog can attest. I was sure I had flylady and recipe up for last week. Since I've not figured out the menu for this week except today, Wednesday and Friday I'll have to see what I can find on Pinterest to showcase tomorrow. Something Bob will eat.

I have to say I've been really sore through my shoulders and back the past few days. I think that is partly due to the balance shoes I wore all day on Saturday. they have a balance 'bump' in the arch, forcing you to stand up straight and to walk heel/ toe. I'm not sure I'll be wearing them again. May be time to do some shoe shopping. 

I'm off to get caught up around here so I can get out into the garden. I hope you have a great week and ...

Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment