Tuesday, May 1, 2018

WEIGH IN - 4-30-18

175/ 168/135

While I'm showing a gain of two pounds since my last post, I'm actually down one. I was at 169 last week. I'm laying blame on the big dinner the night before.

My whole work life gets turned around when Bob is home. I find myself staying up later while still trying to getting up at the same time and be able to function. I get a couple hours worth of work in before he gets up around 8 then we're at the dining room table until around 10 drinking coffee, eating breakfast and talking. Sometimes we throw in a game or two of cards before dividing and conquering. By the, I'm out of the flow and it's really hard to accomplish much. 

Which brings me to the question: Are you a morning person or a night owl?

Bob is a night owl. Even with getting up at the early hour of 8 a.m., he still doesn't come to bed before midnight most nights - though I suspect he doses in his recliner.

Me, I'm happiest stretched out by 7:30 but can hang out til 9. I don't sleep right away. That's just my place to relax, watch tv shows I enjoy or read. By the time I'm done for the day my legs/ knees/ ankles need the cool sheets and I am ready for the fan to stir a breeze across me and circulate the air. My light is usually out by 10 or 10:30. 

With Bob home I still haven't gotten on the gazelle. Every minute I can spare I am working on office stuff and trying to build up my Stampin' UP! business as I close in on my second anniversary with the company.  I am logging between 8-10 thousand steps on my ped every day and garden work will begin in earnest this week, giving me something else to squeeze into  my day. 

With that said, I am Thankful to be able to spend my days doing the things I love and sharing them with the most important person in my life. How many people can be so blessed?

However you spend your time, 
Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment