Tuesday, April 24, 2018

FLYLADY - Office



I'm not focusing much on the actual cleaning of the Office this week. Bob is home so not a lot of time spent in here. Also, the retired list for Stampin' Up! was released on the 9th so when I do get time in here not 'work' related, I've been trying to integrate retired items into the general populace of stamps/ supplies and making room for the items I'm pre-ordering in preparation for the new catalog launch in June.

I also have an 11-day trip planned just prior to the release so I need things in order so I'll be ready to jump in with both feet as soon as the catalog launches. That means A LOT of prep work before my trip. 

GOAL:
Keep the work surface cleared after each project

If I can accomplish that, then I can Enjoy the Journey!

What's your Zone this week? Any area you particularly would like to have in order before the outdoor activities call you away?

Enjoy the Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment