Monday, April 16, 2018

WEIGH IN 4-16


175/ 166/ 135

No roller coaster this week. I've managed to keep an even keel. Of course, Bob may be home Wednesday night and I've not hit my goal of 165. We weigh in on Thursday morning so I'll be thrilled to have lost more than him - cash wise. On the other hand, he needs to win a few to get a motivation going. Competing against someone you truly love and want to see succeed is tough.

The step counter on the waistband has been working like a champ... literally. Know that I'm able to wear it from the time I get dressed in the morning until I switch to jammies at night, I'm seeing that while I thought I wasn't moving much, most days I'm getting in 6500 steps or more a day. That's over 2.5 miles - mostly just multi-tasking within the house and a walk to the mailbox and back. Seeing that I'm not as sedentary as I thought is a big motivator to keep going. 

Not sure how my week will go. In a couple of hours I'll attempt to load Bear into the back of the Suzuki. After the diagnosis from the vet to let him be happy as long as he wants to be, I discovered he has an abscessed canine. No wonder he isn't eating or barking and just lays around. If his abscess is anything like we get, then he is miserable to the core. Hopefully, this vet trip will put him on the road to at least being comfortable AND happy.

As I said, Bob is due home on Wednesday night. While I didn't accomplish much in the living room/ dining room last week - but did make strides on the office. My goal is to at least get the white folding table down and the holiday tubs moved to the basement. With that, I'll call that area a success for this month.

This week brings on a new area of the house but with Bob due home, my first three days will be more about finishing tasks I wanted done before he arrives.

What's on your plan for the week? Whatever your choices, remember to...

Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment