Wednesday, April 4, 2018

RECIPE WEDNESDAY - Chicken Parmesan


I've been buying these from Dollar Tree. They aren't bad for quick meals and comparable to any you will find at the grocery store.

One thing I did find out was that while the package count says 3, if you feel the package you will find that some contain 4 patties. At first I thought one of two things were happening.
 1- They packaged them by 3's so that you had to buy two packages to get enough for two people to have 2 a piece.

2 - They were just missing the packaging on the conveyor belt.

I later found out the packaging is for THREE - so if you find a 4-count bag, you're getting a bonus.

I bought several bags last week and froze them in Foodsaver bags in 2-counts. If I'm home alone, two is plenty whereas if Bob is home, pulling two packages is just as easy.

They make great quick Chicken Parmesan:


Here, I bypassed having pasta and just had the two patties topped with slices of ball Mozzarella and my homemade pasta sauce.

I did have a picture of one on top of pasta but inadvertently deleted it. 

Bob likes them as a homemade McChicken.

Overall, a great value for single or two-person meals.  

How would you use these patties?
Whatever your meal choices...

Enjoy the Journey!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by again, Alex. Please do not live links to everything in the comments. This is not an IG page. Enjoy the Journey!

    ReplyDelete