Monday, April 2, 2018

WEIGH IN 4-2-18


179 -168-135

Back up the hill I go. This roller coaster wouldn't be so bad if I understood what caused it. My eating habits haven't changed plus I did quite a bit of walking last week. I don't know how many steps because I've not been wearing my step counter. 

Steppy gets in the way on my wrist. I can't type with her on so I need to see if she'll fit around my ankle. I take her off to work then fail to put her back on when I'm up and moving around. Maybe I'll try that this week and let you know how it goes.

Sadly, this week I do have lots of time on the computer. First of the month stuff is always time consuming and I'm still trying to work ahead before Bob comes home. He's thinking sometime after the 9th. 

I did not get on the gazelle last week but I did get Youtube hooked up to the tv in the living room so I can get to the work out video without having to watch it on the laptop screen - aside from trying to make room on the entertainment center for the laptop to begin with.

Whatever your plans for this week, Enjoy the Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment