Monday, April 13, 2020

WEIGH IN 4-13-20


135/173/165

I've had an interesting week. Bob left last Tuesday and got zapped by the increased heat on Tuesday and Wesnesday. Wednesday we hit 97*! Today, we will only reach the lower 40s and the wind chill in the 30s.

My sugar number was the best it's been in several weeks. I hope I can keep that going in the right position.

While I don' t feel as if I'm moving more than I normally do, I did average 7100 steps a day last week. Wednesday with the gorgeous weather, I did hang several loads of laundry on the line. That task alone usually racks me close to 10k steps for the day. 

With only a couple weeks left to get stuff done around here before Bob gets home, I'm motivated to really pick up the pace in the next few days. 

One thing I'm doing this week is getting back into stretches. I don't think my body will benefit from jumping right into exercise until I loosen muscles up a bit. 

What do you do to stretch out?

I've always enjoyed my own form of pilates. Simple stretches. I'm not a yoga person. I've tried at various stages of my life and my body just doesn't want to cooperate. 

Here's a video to get you moving:


At this point, I have a problem with bending the knees. but I do loosen my knees (don't lock them!) and do the side bends. 

I've always been a strong believer in the saying:

A BODY IN MOTION - STAYS IN MOTION

Whatever you choose to do, remember....
Enjoy the Journey!
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment