Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spandex Doesn't Lie!

Yesterday was a prime example of living 'through' weight loss. As you can see, there wasn't a post yesterday. So much for the 'daily' aspect right off the bat! I am a creature of order and when things upset my order of balance, it throws everything off for me. What should have been a 'get up and duplicate Monday' turned out to be overtaken by my daughter visiting from Nashville. She was asleep on the hide a bed in the living room. Thus, no workout space. Then as everyone began to get up and around it was time to fix breakfast then the daughter, granddaughter and I went into town to get some things they'd need for their trip to Nashville and to New Hampshire.


We ate lunch at a Chinese buffet. I stuck to mostly proteins and drank ice water. For supper we had steamed chicken breasts in low-fat cream of mushroom soup (they'd been in the crock pot all day), rice, green beans and spinach. I shared a chicken breast with my 2 yr old granddaughter, passed on the rice and ate spinach.


The one thing that did go right yesterday was getting my vitamins in for the 2nd day in a row. We'll talk about them tomorrow.


Today I wanted to introduce you to the full 'picture' of me... literally. Nothing can motivate you to stay on track like a TRUE picture of what you've let yourself become. So here I am in all my workout spandex glory...















My starting statistics are:

Chest: 45 "
Waist: 45 "
Hips: 45"
Thigh: 24"

I've got my work cut out for me. Tomorrow I'll discuss how I'm going to take the weight off and get in better shape, how much I want to lose and a potential time frame.

Many Blessings
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment