Sunday, March 7, 2010

Still hangin' in

It's been a really crazy week. The last week hubby is home usually is. Add to that my daughter made a trip home from Nashville on Monday to pick up her daughter (who we care for until she can find a place) and take her for a week. They left on Wednesday. Keep in mind, this is the first time our house has been toddler-free in exactly one year after being empty nesters for almost 5. We've taken advantage of the opportunity to get some stuff caught up around the house.

My exercise for the week consisted of serious spring cleaning. I've done loads of laundry and hung them on the line, moved furniture, shampooed carpets. I took a trip to Springfield on Friday for an all day shopping trip. I wore my 'fat' jeans. These were jeans I wore at my heaviest. They were TIGHT! Crazy thing is... I'm 7 pounds less than I was when I wore them before! I'm still trying to figure out how that is even possible.

Tomorrow starts a regular work week. I have some cleaning to finish before the granddaughter comes back on Wed. I'm thinking some outside work is in order before spring rains move in.

and the journey continues...
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment