Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Weekly Check In

I had to be on the run all day yesterday. Well... kind of.

As with most companies, my husband's requires lab work done every year or pay a higher insurance premium. Me... I'd pay it. I don't go to doctors. So bright and early yesterday morning, off I went on an empty tummy and no morning fluffy to get blood drawn. Everything went well, except their scales do NOT agree with mine and NOT in a good way. hehe

But I'm sticking with mine...

This week I'm still at  184.

But I didn't go up!

I won't be having the big Thanksgiving dinner. Nice, quiet alone time for me. So that should help.

As you enjoy time with family tomorrow, remember....
You can eat most anything - as long as you do it in moderation.

After dinner - take a walk! You'll be proud of yourself.

Thankful to be on this journey

No comments:

Post a Comment