Wednesday, March 19, 2014

RECIPE WEDNESDAY - Morning Glory Muffins


Once in awhile I go to Heroe's Coffee in West Plains, MO. With coffee readily available, music in the background and a kitchen table to work from, Heroes is a nice place to spend a day when I want to work 'outside' the office. I pick a table out of the way so I'm not interfering with the heavy lunch flow and they are kind enough to let me spend the entire day there if I choose.

One of my favorite items on their menu is the Morning Glory muffin. I've searched for months for a matching recipe and finally found one via Pinterest. I have found several recipes through Jamie, at MyBakingAddiction.

The only change I made to her recipe was to add Craisins to part of the batch. Hubby doesn't like anything resembling a raisin. As it turns out as soon as he found out they had zucchini in them, the raisins wouldn't have made any difference. I'll know next time to make them to suit me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment