Monday, March 3, 2014

WEEKLY PLAN - Week 8

I'm jotting this in on Saturday night. We are under a Winter Weather Warning which could bring some ice our direction Sunday and Monday. The power companies across the state are prepared for wide-spread outages.

I am prepared as well. I've stocked up on the necessities, have emergency supplies on hand and have enough to keep me occupied even without power.

I weighed on Friday at 186!

If I can get on Monday, I'll show you one of the items I've added to my daily regimen. Otherwise, it will be an added bonus for next week.

I am also not seeing a food post on Wednesday. I tried something tonight I was not happy with at all so guess that means I need to make something healthier to share as soon as power is available.

In the meantime, keep Enjoying the Journey

Kelly
188/186/130

No comments:

Post a Comment