Tuesday, July 5, 2016

TAKING A STAND

Note: There was suppose to be a really cool graphic but apparently, Blogger has decided I do not need to upload photos for now. LOL I'll add the photo later.

I have OPTIONS.

Some days, I have more options than others. But there are always options. 

Do I get up? Stay in bed?
Eat breakfast? Just have coffee?
Get dressed in 'people can see me clothes'? Stay in jammies?

Do I eat a healthy breakfast? Or the donut I really have a taste for? 
Sandwich or Salad for lunch?
One scoop or two (because apparently the girl who was never big on ice cream now wants the stuff!)
Keep working at the computer or get on the treadmill?

Only I can make the choice on any of those points and so many others that come my way on a daily basis.

And because I have Options.. because I have a CHOICE... I can't blame anyone but myself for how I look, how I feel.. both in health and about myself... and what I do.

Think about your OPTIONS and make the CHOICES that are right for you...
Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment