Monday, February 6, 2017

WEIGH - IN




185/180/135

The culprit this week was PASTA. Bob wanted something different to eat yesterday while we were out for a day of shopping and relaxing so we went to Fazoli's. Pasta is one thing I can eat and we'd never been there before so thought we'd give it a shot.

OMG! The food is fantastic! And I didn't go overboard. I think it's just the fact that I ate carbs the day before weigh in.

We both thought the best way to experience their menu was to have the Sampler.

                                                 
840 Calories

The meal came with six breadsticks. I ate one and I didn't eat the spaghetti. too hard to keep the strands from creeping up under my bottom denture.

After walking lunch off at a local strip mall then Menards, I determined I needed protein... and here I believe lies the damage. 


Original Recipe®

Original Recipe KFC chicken on the buffet. I ate 2 legs and 2 thighs.

Fresh and Healthy Green Beans

Green beans and potato salad.

And topped the meal off with an unsweet tea then something I don't drink much of anymore...

Soft Drinks

A Pepsi for the road. Some days I just want carbonation.

Today we're eating out at a local Kings Garden buffet then I'll be cooking at home the rest of the week.

I'm also keeping better track of my steps so that I can give a weekly up-date on Fridays.

Whatver you do, Wherever you go...

Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment