Monday, February 27, 2017

WEIGH IN

185/   /135

Good morning, Everyone!

No weightloss number to report this week. I've been at the hotel since Friday trying to get some computer work caught up. I got up Friday morning with what I thought was the stomach flu but had to already made hotel reservations for two days and had a dentist appointment at noon. So I drove into the city for the weekend as planned.

The dentist appointment went well. Dr. Shilvy did the impressions for my permanent plates. They should be done in about a week.

My original plan was to come in Friday then run errands after the appointment. With errands out of the way, I could hole up the entire weekend and work. By the time I left the dentist all I wanted was a quick stop at $Tree for the weekend groceries then check into the hotel where a comfy bed awaited.

I did get a little work done on Friday after a nap but dove full into work mode on Saturday morning. I woke up feeling much better and after a chat with Bob we deduced that I didn't have the flu. He had experienced the same thing about two days after his head cold. My body was purging all the drainage.

I think I'm on the road to recovery. I was able to enjoy crab legs on Saturday night then a small filet mignon and lobster tail with a side of steamed broccoli last night. Though I'm pretty sure that steamed broccoli would be more healthy if I didn't dip it into melted butter.

I go home today and am curious to see what the scales read tomorrow. I'll drop that number in probably sometime before 8 a.m. if you want to check back.

Bob is home for another two weeks at least. I love having him home. I will miss him when he goes back out on the boat. In the mean time, I'll work when I can and strive to beat him at Phase 10 or one of the many other games we have in the cabinet.

While I experienced snow/ sleet/ rain yesterday while I was running errands, 100 miles south he was able to build one of my flower beds. He also did 'something you've been wanting' on Friday but won't tell me what he did. So the scale number won't be my only surprise.

And another busy week looms.
Enjoy the Journey!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment