Monday, July 10, 2017

WEIGH-IN 7-10-17


185/171/135

I really thought I'd be down another pound..but then we did each Chinese on Saturday. But I'm happy there was no gain. At this point, I can't afford to go up.

For the month of July I'm taking part in a couple of creative challenges. One is called Camp Reset by Cori Spieker, The Reset Girl. Her concept for the month is for us to each carve out time for ourselves for a bit of pampering and self-care. We received a welcome packet in our email when we signed up with an outline of the concept, monthly calendar, itinerary and badges to print out. There are even badges for over-overachievers like myself. :-D

Well, I'm not so much the overachiever this month. I've yet to put my planner together. Only because I have this vision in my head of a really chic traveler's notebook made from recycled denim jeans. I'm hoping to work on that today (Sunday) among the things I want to do with the grandgirls. Originally, I was going to use an A5 (5.5 x 8.5") so I printed the items for my camp journal accordingly. But then this idea popped into  my head. So I'm reprinting the Traveler's Notebook (TN) size she provided and if I get nothing else accomplished for me today, it will be my TN.

Later in the week I'll show you what my Camp Reset packing essentials include then try to give you a overview of my week on Fridays. I really want to get back in the swing of things around here. 

The girls are only here for another seven weeks. In the grand scheme of things that might seem like plenty of time but having learned my lesson four years ago, I know there's no promise of when I'll see them again so I'm devoting about 98% of my time to them. They both love to be in the kitchen so we try to have a kitchen day every week. Friday didn't turn out well as I lacked ingredients on hand. That has been remedied and we're good to go!

Speaking of, I have about 30 min left of quiet time to get some things done for me.

Oh!  Remember to watch America's Got Talent tomorrow night to see if The Baker Family gets their audition aired! Your support is very much appreciated.

However you plan to spend your week, Enjoy the Journey!
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment