Monday, July 3, 2017

WEIGH IN - 7-3-17

185/171/135

Whooo Hoooo... I lost that sneaky little pound!

Don't ask me how. I've not changed how I eat, I'm really not any more active than normal - even with the girls here. The weather has either been too wet or too hot to be outside much. 

The days are heating up as they begin to shorten towards fall. I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing.

This week is pretty normal. We had our 4th of July yesterday. Subway sandwiches (of which I only ate 1/2 of a 6") and fireworks that were pretty awesome for a town of less than 500 people!

The highlight of the day was seeing friends of ours perform.  The Baker Family Bluegrass. We've known these kids since the multi-award winning fiddle champion, Trustin was 5. He is now 18. Does not seem possible. The vocalist, Carina, turns 16 on Wednesday. They are super talented all the way around. They will be on America's Got Talent either tomorrow night or next Tuesday. That whole confidentiality thing, they can't tell us much but I'm watching and I'll be voting when the time comes because I KNOW in my heart they'll be in the live rounds. If not, someone really needs to clean their ears!

Please watch AGT on Tuesday nights and give this family your support. This is a big thing for a family from small town Birch Tree MO (650 people) and they've earned every accolade they receive!

No comments:

Post a Comment