Thursday, June 29, 2017

I'M GOING TO CAMP! Camp Reset




I've been a fan of Cori Spieker aka The Reset Girl for a long time. She's fun and creative and she never lets anything get her down. She finds the positive in everything that happens to her. And she uses that positive attitude to inspire others.

CAMP RESET is her newest venue for encouraging us to make time for ourselves
                                                  to take care of US.

You might remember earlier in the year I said I was hitting the RESET button on my life. Cori inspired me to do that. And for the most part it is working. Though I do have to admit that while having the granddaughters has changed how I'm doing things, I am still doing things I enjoy when I'm with them.

Each week, via email and our private FB group, Cori will set us on another part of the trail that will lead us to a better self. Think of it like going to Scout Camp! Lots of activities, visiting with other campers and taking time out for things we enjoy. Sounds like FUN to me!

Your Welcome Packet will include a calendar of events, an itinerary and a packing list. I've gathered some of the items from the list but still have more I want to include form a personal perspective. I'll post my camp basket on Monday.

In the mean time, I hope you'll join us for a month-long camping event of FUN and INSPIRATION!

Still have questions, you'll find all the information you need when you click the Register Here button up above. Then you can decide if you'd like to come along. The bus pulls out Friday night so don't miss it!

Enjoy the Journey!
Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment