Monday, July 23, 2018

WEIGH IN 7-23-18


175/166/135

Glad to see that my craving for comfort foods last week didn't hurt me too bad. I had this thing for mashed potatoes and creamy gravies more than once last week  - okay 3 or 4 times.  The good thing is that I was able to feed my cravings without going overboard. Everything is about Portion Control

I'm hard at it on revisions this week plus working on my talk outline and the companion workbook. Bob should be home sometime this week so that will change how I work. 

Weather is much cooler this morning and should be this way through most of the week. Which means I'll have time to get in the garden and yard.

I've also determined that if I'm to get steps in, I HAVE to use the gazelle. Anything more than about 4,000 REAL steps and my shin splints are giving me fits. So yeah... cleaning the living room today so I can reposition the Gazelle.

Whatever is on your menu for the week, remember...
Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment