Monday, July 30, 2018

WEIGH IN - 7-30-18

NOTE: This post has been edited to correct the transposed numbers in the weigh in caption


175/166/135

A quick check in this morning. Bob is on his way home - should roll in about 2:30 and I have TONS to get done before then.

As you can see, I've stayed the same for two weeks. I dreamed last night that Bob had lost more than I so we shall know tomorrow.  

I do know I should have worn my stepper yesterday. I'm going to put the band on this morning and retrace one of the repetitive step actions I took yesterday to give myself an idea. I know my knees hurt like crazy last night when I'd finished the project. 

With Bob home there will be lots of going. Four weeks on a boat have given him cabin fever, I'm sure. I'm hoping if the humidity stays low that we can take some day field trips to do some hiking or check out neighborhood walking tracks. We shall see.

In the mean time, what's on track for you this week?
Remember PORTION CONTROL and ACTIVITY are the keys to any weight-loss success.

Enjoy the Journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment