Monday, February 18, 2019

WEIGH IN 2-18-19


165/162/135

Yay! I'm eating enough green stuff to qualify for Cadbury Bunny tryouts! But I'm enjoying the food variety, eating foods I used to love but stopped eating to prevent from cooking two meals. 

Bob does not eat vegetables. Well, green beans/ french style green beans with cheese sauce/ canned sweet peas. He doesn't eat corn much any more because as we get older, that becomes harder on our colon since corn does not break down. That used to be the only vegetable he would eat when we first met. He's getting better.

I wore my stepper almost every day last week. I averaged around 6,000 steps with one day topping the 11,000 step mark! Organizing/ cleaning is fabulous for racking up the steps. Today should be another of those days. 

Here's to a fabulous week, Enjoying the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment