Monday, February 4, 2019

WEIGH IN 2-4-19


165/163/135

That's the way that number is supposed to look. The other health issue is getting straightened out. I've been eating much healthier. Still isn't anything I'm really missing. I did have a few bites of the Peach Cobbler at KFC yesterday. Just enough to be level with one of the small sections of their divided plate. A Treat.

One thing I thought I'd never need to do but find myself doing now is a Food Journal. I write down the three meals. I'm not snacking much but if I eat something I think might create an issue, I make a note so I'll remember. 

After our deep freeze last week our temps have been in the upper 60s. The sun and warmth has been a motivator to get some deep cleaning around the house.. coupled with Imbolc. Out with the old In with the new. 

Are you feeling the push of Spring? I'm watching my favorite gardener on YouTube and thinking about getting some seeds started early. Now that I'm eating more salads and fresh veggies, I'm anxious to eat cucumbers, green onions and tomatoes from my own garden.

What's on your plate?
Whatever you're doing, Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment