Monday, March 25, 2019

Weigh In 3-25-19

NOTE::: I've added the scale icon ahead of time. If there isn't a further post, please come back later. With the girls here, I'm trying to prep ahead as much as possible so I'm on here less during their visit. Thank you!  Enjoy the Journey


162/ 164  /135

No gain or loss. With all the steps I put in last week, you'd think there would be a loss. I put in almost 16,000 steps on Thursday prepping the house for the girls' arrival. Washing/ line drying their new bedding, cleaning the living room and making space for their new ottoman beds. 

Speaking of those beds, The ottoman beds from Wayfair are AMAZING! We are able to leave two of them folded up into the ottoman in the living room in front of the entertainment center. They simply fold out into a slim-twin bed. They have a 2" memory foam (if memory serves me lol). I did buy a thin Q memory foam pad and folded that in half to put across the bed just to create a buffer over the seams where the ottoman folds up.

Here are a couple of pics from the Wayfair site:

Camden Cocktail Ottoman

Camden Cocktail Ottoman

Note that I did NOT pay that price. They come up on sale frequently. Just book mark it and wait for sale notification.  When I was shopping for them, they were out of stock for awhile so I checked with local furniture stores and all of the managements told me that even if they did carry them, they wouldn't be able to beat Wayfair's price. Good to know.

Off to start my busy week of playing here. Whatever is on your agenda for this final week of March..

Enjoy the journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment