Monday, March 4, 2019

WEIGH IN 3-4-19

165/162/135

yep.. up a couple pounds. Not sure why other than Bob is home and I'm eating a bit differently. Not as much as I would have in the past. Not as much fish as in past weeks. Bob is a red meat guy. I had also run low on salad makings until about Wednesday or Thursday. I've restocked lettuce and tomatoes as well as a cucumber. 

Funny, when I was younger, my (step) mom is the one who got me into eating salads. One thing I could not cave in and eat was cucumber slices and tomatoes in vinegar and oil. Well, guess what I've added to my side option?  Mom is smiling down on me. My next try will be a bean salad... maybe I can get brave this summer for that one.

This week is going to be crazy. We get our taxes done this week, then I'm meeting up with my middle sister for a couple days at a hotel to talk nothing but mixed media and junk journals without interruption. She's getting into junk journals and is needing a bit of tool/ ephemera direction. I look forward to seeing her first completed project. 

Eating out won't be a problem. I know that one day we're probably going to be Golden Corral so I have the salad bar as well as chicken and fish options. They've just reopened our favorite location after a remodel so I'm looking forward to seeing that one. Friday - with or without her is Mikados for crab legs and fish.

I won't be getting the walking in that I do here at home. I hit over 12,000 steps two different days last week just working in the studio! I didn't rack up that many steps shopping LOL

So there's my week. My plan is to just stay on task as much as possible. I'll have to pack snacks for the every three hours nibbles. 

Whatever you have planned for the week, remember to ...

Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment