Monday, April 1, 2019

Weigh In - 4-1-19

NOTE::: I've added the scale icon ahead of time. If there isn't a further post, please come back later. With the girls here, I'm trying to prep ahead as much as possible so I'm on here less during their visit. Thank you!  Enjoy the Journey


162/ 162 /135

Well, the girls aren't here but that hasn't meant my week wasn't any less crazy. On Monday, I had the opportunity to sign up with a  Teachable for a 3-day creative summit. WOW!  There was tons of information. I have until tomorrow to go back through all of the replays to see what I  may have missed.

I'm also in need of a grocery shopping trip. I'm completely out of oatmeal and salad fixins'. Lettuce alone does not a salad make. Which brings me to the 'Hmm moment' of why KFC does NOT have tomatoes in any form on their salad bar! Seriously? How can they call it a salad bar?  

I'd love to know your opinion. 

QUESTION of the Week:

Is a salad bar a 'Salad Bar' if there are key 'side salad' ingredients missing?

However you enjoy your salad...

Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment