Monday, April 15, 2019

WEIGH IN 4-15-19

NOTE::: I've added the scale icon ahead of time. If there isn't a further post, please come back later. With the girls here, I'm trying to prep ahead as much as possible so I'm on here less during their visit. Thank you!  Enjoy the Journey


162?166 /135

YIKES! 4 pounds? Where did they come from? I have no clue. I haven't changed the way I have been doing things. I'm averaging 8,000-10,000 steps a day. 

I woke up this morning with killer sinus'. I've taken meds and hope my day improves. Crawling back into bed seemed a better thought but with Bob home, I'm limited to work hours and there is so much I need to accomplish.. and it's Monday. 

Bob came home on Saturday. So far we haven't started the go go go. I think we get to hold off a few days. I hope so. I'm still trying to get stuff caught up and work ahead before the girls get here. 

Once the house is back in order, I want to start my FlyLady posts again. I've broken each of the room posts into task check-lists that I want to share.

I'm off to see what I can accomplish before Bob wakes up. From 8-10ish sitting with him is all I get done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment