Monday, April 22, 2019

WEIGH IN 4-22-19

NOTE::: I've added the scale icon ahead of time. If there isn't a further post, please come back later. With the girls here, I'm trying to prep ahead as much as possible so I'm on here less during their visit. Thank you!  Enjoy the Journey


162/-0-/135

Good morning, everyone!

No weigh in today as I'm not at home. Probably a good thing since I've been in the city since Thursday afternoon. 

I have  a couple of things rolling around in my head. Hope to have them in place by May 1. 

I will warn you now that posts will be sporadic throughout the summer beginning June 1 as we will have the girls all summer. I'll try to pre-schedule posts before they arrive but after that, I'm all about the girls and what we can get in to. :-)

Enjoy the Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment