Monday, April 29, 2019

WEIGH IN 4-29-19

NOTE::: I've added the scale icon ahead of time. If there isn't a further post, please come back later. With the girls coming for the entire summer, I'm trying to prep ahead as much as possible so I'm on here less during their visit. Thank you!  Enjoy the Journey


162/167/135

I seem to have moved backwards. There has been a lot of travel, hotel/ city visits lately. Bob will be going back to work soon then I can get back on my lean meats/ salads/ veggies. I can also tell by my glucose numbers that I've not been on track with those. With that information in mind, I also know I can make that change easily enough. 

I'm home now but we were at the hotel when I wrote this post and not a lot of info in my back pocket to share... other than I've gotten away from the salads. Knowledge is power so I'm good to go this week.

How are you doing? Are you on track? Planning a summer vacation and need tips on staying the course? 

Whatever you're doing - Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment