Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Musings

And blessed Halloween.

Hard to believe we are at the end of another month. October was such a busy time for me, I can understand how it seemed to fly by.

After only two days home from Eureka Springs, I headed to Nashville (Okay, Antioch but close enough) for the birth of my second granddaughter. Abigail Jasmine made her appearance on Oct. 13th. She is such a beautiful baby and so alert. And man can that girl eat!

I walked nearly every day while I was there. Adrian would get on her big wheel and we'd travel around the complex area. She kept grandma on the go for seven fun-filled days. Can't wait till I see her again for her 4th birthday in a couple weeks.

My weight is bobbling in around 177. Main Street Grocery is starting another 7-week round of The Biggest Loser on Friday the 4th. I'm really going to push hard. Since I'll be sitting a lot for National Novel Writing Month, it's even more important that I MAKE time to work out. I'm going to start the Slim in 6 work out video next week. This week it's just stretching and dancing. My goal is to drop at least 6 pounds this time. That's less than 1 pound per week and one I could be happy with right here going into the holidays.

How is your weight loss going? Or is it? Stop and tell us how you're doing and let's cheer one another on!

Enjoy the journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment