Monday, September 19, 2016

WEEKLY PLAN - 9-19-16

185/176/135

Can you tell Bob was home? Yep. When he's home I do not get on-line a lot. Scheduling this post is a bit difficult because I need to weigh in on Sunday morning so I can schedule the result to run the following morning. 

Okay, so yeah, I'm late today. I have a valid excuse... I fell asleep in my chair after I got home from errands and just couldn't move much when I woke up. You know that lethargic feeling you have after a nap. 

So I'm down a pound... again. Seems like once I hit a spot, then I seesaw back and forth. I really need to make this move if I'm going to be at my 175 or lower goal in time for the Ozarks Creative Writers conference. Did I tell you this is the 50th anniversary of the conference? So yeah, this is a special year. I've been attending twenty of those years.

Now that the AC is working again, and sadly still need the luxury in late September, I can get back on the treadmill and the Wii. While the treadmill is an easy one I'm going to have to force myself to work out before I put in the Super Mario game I bought last weekend. I've wanted the game for the Wii for several years but wasn't paying the outrageous price. Well.. I found a 4-pack Mario game - Super Mario All-Stars - (Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros the Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros 2 and Super Mario Bros 3) for half of what they are selling Super Mario 3 for. Happy Birthday to me!

I've spent the weekend rebuilding my blog board to better track where I have missing blog posts and am getting things in order. Unfortunately, I have a serious case of OCD and I can't dive into a project until every last detail is in place. So bear with me... I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel

Enjoy the Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment