Monday, April 24, 2017

Weigh In


185/177/135


Whooo Hoooo!

In spite of four days in the city, which included all-you-can-eat crab legs, I managed to drop two pounds! Except for Thursday night and part of Friday, I was by myself. I think that has a lot to do with it. I tend to grab quick things or just eat something in my room at the hotel. I don't go out for full meals unless Bob is with me.

Thursday night was all about my sissy. She recently got pushed into retirement (okay, she's 65 but that doesn't mean she was ready to retire). So I treated her to the All-You-Can-Eat snow crab legs at Hemmingway's Restaurant in Bass Pro. They only do those on Thursday nights. A bit pricey but this is a treat I give myself ever so often. Nice to sit and let them bring them to me rather than fight for a section or two at Asian King as I usually do.

The weather was down right CRUMMY! Wet, cold, icky rain and wind that sliced right to the bone. I took repeated hot showers at the hotel to chase off the chill and used the heat more than the usual AC in the room.  And I still managed to get a bit of scratchy throat. I feel better today and that's a good thing. This is to be our last sunny day for the week before more rain moves in. I'll rack up the steps hanging laundry on the line and doing house chores. 

Off I go!
Whatever your plans for the week, Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment