Friday, October 6, 2017

PLANNING FOR THE WEEKEND & FLY-LADY UPDATE

I apologize for not getting in here on Wednesday. I was determined to get my music work done for the entire month as well as catch up some stuff for my boss. I did promise to show you the first section of my office that is FINISHED!

Here are a couple shots of the BEFORE.

Stamp storage and Scrap Rack Unit.
Anchored by two 2-drawer filing cabinets that hold adhesives
and large tape rolls such as packing/ painters/ carpet, etc.


This is the paper unit Bob built me earlier this year. 
This unit is supposed to be primarily Stampin' UP! product
as well as other scrapbook paper companies that I use

Okay, full disclosure nightmare aside, cleaning this area really didn't take that long. Was more a matter of just putting things where they belonged. I wanted this area completely cleaned as I will use this area for filming YouTube and Periscope videos.

Here's the results:

The general stamp cabinet as well as my triple base Scrap Rack
All of my stamps, including retired Stampin' UP! are stored by theme
in the Recollections Photo Boxes. Photo Boxes from Hobby Lobby are 
approximately 1/8" - 1/4" narrower and will not hold the stamp cases horizontally.


The top 1/2 of the paper cabinet. 
Top Shelf: 
Completed Christmas cards, Project items, Binder Clips, December Daily basket.
1st Row of Cubbies (L-R): 
SU 12x12 cardstock, Xyron sticker machine, Awards Cubbie, Past Catalogs and Business binders
2nd Row of Cubbies:
8.5 x 11" Stampin' UP! cardstock (rainbow order) Neutrals and precut/ scored cardbases. 12x12 Designer Series Paper
3rd Row of Cubbies:
Glitters/ micro beads (both non-SU), Current SU Stamp sets/ Embossing Folders, 6x6 paper pads, Paper Pumpkin kits/ stamp sets

The Bottom half of the unit
Narrow drawers are all ribbon, on cards and $1 stamp sets (narrow boxes next to drawers)
First Row of Cubbies:
Recollections cardstock, washi tape storage unit and larger paper tools, non- SU Paper pads, Seasonal/ Themed scrapbook paper
Bottom Row of Cubbies:
Light box, Cinch machine, Watercolor painting tote, 12x12 Paper pads in individual sleeves. 
The two magazine holders in the center cubby on the right are Stamping magazines from the UK.

The rest of the area has been in order but thought I'd show them off quick, too.
Storage rolling carts beneath the West window. 
Stores SU business files, past SU embellishments (for now), micro beads

Here you have a better shot of the top of the shelf below the West window.
This is where I store all of my mini ink pads, coordinating ink refills and mister bottles.
Then a shot into the corner. Wire rack holds the wifi modem as well as fruit jars of silk flowers.


 Above the West Window
A display shelf. Holds pre-made cards by theme/ occasion
Looks like a little row of houses.

Printers Box 
some of my my artsy style stamps as well as holiday stamps.


To the left of the West Window
My TV/ entertainment unit with a shadow box covering the electrical panel

Close up of the Shadow Box
This display of ACTs was made by friends from my scrapbook class 
when I worked at Michaels. Co-workers also signed it when I left.

One part of the office is complete... now to finish the rest of the office THIS weekend. I HAVE to have the room finished and the hide-a-bed pulled out and made for company before I leave on Thursday. They will arrive on Monday.. the day after I get back from conference. Going to be a busy weekend.

Whatever you have planned for the weekend, remember to Enjoy the Journey!











No comments:

Post a Comment