Monday, October 9, 2017

Weigh In 10-9-17

185/167/135

Okay..The good news - Bob won the last challenge. He lost 4 pounds! I a so proud of him. 
The news I'm okay with - I probably am not going to hit 165 by OCW.. I leave Wednesday.

However, I am down almost 25 pounds from last year. With that in mind, I am not going to complain. I can live with a 25 pound loss :-D

Yesterday, I began emptying out just the sewing corner of my studio. I was 407 steps shy of 10,000 steps by the time I quit last night. Bob needs to connect the two kaylix units together then I can start moving stuff back in. I've been up since 4 a.m. I see a nap in my future. If I'd asked him to connect the units last night, I'm sure he would have then I could have been putting stuff back this morning. But he had put in a long day, too. By 6 p.m. we were both ready to call it a day. I was in bed by 9. Probably why I was up at 4 LOL

This will probably be my only post this week. I leave on Wednesday for Eureka Springs AR and the Ozark Creative Writers Conference. Four days in one of my favorite communities and the forecast is GLORIOUS fall weather. The dogwoods may even be changing color by then. 

I do lots of walking in ES so maybe there will be a lower number next week.. though I'm not hopeful. The food is amazing at Myrtie May's and Best Western Inn of the Ozarks. If you need some get away time, that is the place to stay!

Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment