Tuesday, March 31, 2020

FLY LADY - Basement



Okay, so I just realized what a HORRIBLE header picture that is. LOL I'll try to remedy that for next week.

In the mean time, we're talking basement this week. Ours is in sad need of clean-up, sort out. We have four main rooms in our basement.

1 - Bob's man cave. That's his domain LOL

2 - Furnace Room
There are things here that need pitched. I need to do a deep clean under the stair case but waiting for warmer weather. I also have 2 big stacks of magazines to go through. I'm not sure what is salvagable after I flooded that room a couple weeks ago. Bob gave most of this room a pass-over when he had to reconnect the heat duct as a result of my flooding said basement.

3 - The shower/ utility room
This is where we keep all of our 'pantry' supplies. I need to go through everything, reorganize and take stock of what I need to replenish once this whole covid-19 thing passes through.

4 - Extended Pantry/ storage
There are Christmas tubs that still need to go to the new holiday storage shed, my new weed eaters need tested then put in the shed. I'm working my way through fabric tubs for the Etsy shop. I also need to reorganize the pantry supplies in there.

We're to have a nice weekend so I'm hoping Saturday to at least relocate stuff to the holiday storage. That corner becomes the 'tornado shelter'. I'll be talking more about prepping and how I'm adjusting my supplies on Friday.

 What's your plan of attack this week?

If you feel as if you have no clue where to start, I encourage you to check out the Steph aka Secret Slob on YouTube. She takes you through the baby steps of Fly Lady and I just love her style.

Go check her out and I'll be back here on Thursday (No Recipe Wednesday this week) for a new Inspiration piece. Proving regardless of our age, anything is possible if we just mark out our Journey

Enjoy the Journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment